FIEF lends national flags to schools, NPOs and international exchange groups in Fukuoka Prefecture.
- Parties borrowing flags must be regional public bodies or international exchange groups etc., which have their office/activities based in Fukuoka.
- Please raise the flags for official visits, various international cooperation/exchange events etc. to promote international exchange. Flags cannot be used for political, religious or commercial purposes.
- Flags can be borrowed free of charge.
- As a rule the flags can be borrowed for a period of 2 weeks. For extensions please contact FIEF in advance.
- １. Those wishing to borrow flags should telephone FIEF to confirm availability before filling in and signing the Flag Request Application Form, and reading and signing the Flag Use Conditions. Hand in or FAX in these two forms. In the case of faxing, please bring in the originals when picking up the flags.
- Flags may not be available if double booked.
- Applications should be made at least 10 days before borrowing date.
- Flags will be handed over at Kokusai Hiroba. Please pick up and return flags here.
- Pick up and return can only be done during FIEF opening hours.
Hours: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Closed: New Year holidays (December 29 - January 3)
- If the flag or accessories are lost or damaged through negligence or carelessness, FIEF must be compensated to pay for new purchase.
- If the flag or accessories are spoiled, the borrower must bear the costs to return them to original condition (purchase, cleaning etc.)
|Address||Fukuoka International Exchange Foundation “Kokusai Hiroba” (ACROS Fukuoka 3F)|